Be Seen. Sell More.
The Mile High Flea Market is happy to help sellers get more exposure to the buyers that come out to the market. As a seller you have to stand out from the other sellers to get buyers to come to your space and buy your items.
We have several options in our Media Kit that we exclusively offer to ONLY sellers at the Mile High Flea Market.
Remember as a seller:
- Engage your customers. Remember there are many vendors, so stand out in the crowd by knowing your products well and talking to customers about each product’s features and benefits, while also learning more about your customers’ needs.
- Try it for a month. If you are new at the market, we recommend selling for at least one month in order to get the full experience and start seeing results. During this time, you can watch and learn from other successful sellers.
- Learn your buyers. Observe what customers are buying and keep this in mind for your own merchandise. For example, many collectibles dealers know exactly what their customers collect.
- Price reasonably. Flea markets are known for bargains, but make sure you are not underpricing your items. Also, always offer special discounts such as a two-for-one deal, and don’t forget to have enough cash on hand since the majority of customers at flea markets do not pay with credit cards. Expect the buyer to negotiate on prices, too.
- Cross-promote. Find ways to collaborate with other vendors, or cross-promote. For example, if you sell women’s lingerie, ask a “neighbor” who sells cosmetics to recommend your products in exchange for promoting his or her products.
- Use social media. Use social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.) to amplify your reach, show off your sales and attract new customers.