As one of Denver’s entertainment destinations, we love to have fun! ALL APPLICANTS must be outgoing, friendly and willing to offer outstanding customer service!
Become part of the great experience that happens every time you visit the Mile High Flea Market by joining our team! Excellent Referral Program, Free Uniforms, Competitive Wages, Free on-site parking, Discounted meals, Employee appreciation events…& MORE!!!!!!
Our part-time, weekend schedules are perfect for students and anyone looking to make extra money. Must be able to work Weekends (Saturday & Sunday)
There are three ways to apply:
- You can apply at 7007 E. 88th Ave. Henderson, CO 80640 – Wednesday – Sunday between the hours of 9 AM – 4 PM. We will be located INSIDE the main office at the Mile High Flea Market.
- You can also submit your resume with the subject heading as “Food Service Worker” to email@example.com.
- You can also apply at www.milehighfleamarket.com.
- You can also apply online at www.careercenter.com
Below are the positions currently available:
GENERAL LABOR TEAM MEMBER/ Part-time NIGHTS Saturday & Sundays.
Tasks this position is responsible for include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Cleaning lot
- Removal of trash, boxes, etc.
- Use of a Backpack Blower
- Places trash cans in the correct areas
Night-time: 5 PM – until finished
- Must abide by all company and department policies and procedures
- Must be able to walk for a long period of time
- Able to lift anywhere between 25lbs – 40lbs
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $12.75 /hour
Concessions Stand Cashier/ Support
We have several positions available!
- Funnel Cake Makers
- Order Fillers …And More!
Must be able to work Weekends (Saturday & Sunday)
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $12.00 to $15.00 /hour
Mobile Cart Operator
The Mile High Flea Market is looking for enthusiastic, dedicated team members to join our organization.
All applicants must possess the following qualities:
- Fun, friendly, positive, outgoing personality
- Follows company guidelines
- Must be willing to work weekends
- Ability to multi-task
- 21 and above
- Driver License
This position is responsible for operating a mobile cart at Mile High Flea Market by performing the following duties.
- Working Outdoors
- Maintains all food and drink preparation and product quality
- Abides by Mile High Flea Market rules and regulations, as well as Colorado’s state liquor laws.
- Ensures mobile carts are ready to open for business in a timely manner and maintain cart. Food/Beverage levels throughout the day.
- Verifies cash register before the start of the day.
- Can lift up to 30 lbs. as needed.
- Keeps records of the product received and prepares reports of transactions of the day.
- Runs cash register and counts change, following established cash handling procedures.
- Driving the cart to the warehouse to check in inventory at the end of the day.
- Anticipates guest needs and stocks accordingly.
- Performs other duties as assigned.