Mile High Flea Market COVID-19 Resource Page
In accordance with Governor Jared Polis’ Public Health Order 20-23 to prevent the spread of COVID-19, the Mile High Flea Market is temporarily closed as of today, March 19, 2020. Information on the closing and our future plans for re-opening can be found on our Facebook page and website.
If you are a vendor at Mile High Flea Market and need additional information, please email email@example.com.
- How long will the market be closed?
- The market will be closed until local and state officials inform us that we are allowed to re-open. We are monitoring the situation closely. Our goal is to open as quickly and responsibly as possible.
- How will I know when the market will reopen?
- We will communicate reopening plans on our Facebook page as soon as we have a confirmed re-opening date and will ensure that vendors have time to rebook their spaces and prepare for the re-opening.
- I’m a vendor – do I have to pay rent? Will I be getting a refund for prepaid spaces?
- All prepaid spaces throughout the closure will be credited to your account. Rent for monthly vendors will be prorated this month and for the duration of the closing and credited back to your account.
- Can I access my space during the closure?
- Vendors will be able to access their spaces by appointment. Please contact the office – (303) 289-4656 to schedule a time.
- Will I have my same space when the market reopens?
- If you reserved a space for the weekend we closed (March 21/22), your space will remain under your name in the system. When we reopen, that space will stay under your name.
- If you did not have a space reserved prior to the closure, please contact Mile High Flea Market to discuss your location preference when the market re-opens.
- Will the market remain secure during the closing?
- All security personnel and procedures will remain in place at all markets throughout the closure.
- I have additional questions – who should I contact?
- All additional questions can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org